Chef Gary Shirley
from Paulo and Bill Restaurant
- 9 oz. Ricotta filled Tortellini, precooked.
- 8 oz. Heavy Cream.
- ¼ cup heavenly bacon.
- ¼ cup frozen peas.
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill a 2 quart sauce pan with water and bring that to a boil and simmer.
- Heat a separate 8in sauté' pan to a medium high heat and add heavy cream and then add that wonderful bacon, reduce by 20-25% and then add those frozen peas, toss that around in the pan for about two minutes or until those ingredients are nicely mixed together and hot.
- That first 2 quart sauce pan we heated... add 10-15 of your Tortellini to your simmering water, then allow those little guys to simmer and heat for about one minute.
- Then just drain those plump tortellini's into a pasta strainer and then add them to that sauté' pan we talked about.
- Toss in Parmesan Cheese and adjust seasoning. Feel free to season this dish with whatever you like to taste... but Paulo and Bill knocks this one out of the park.