Seafood Noodle Soup
Recipe for 1 portion (bowl)
one package of fresh ramen noodles or fresh egg noodles
2 oz. medium size shrimps, peeled and deveined
2 oz. large scallops, sliced
2 oz. squids strip, thinly sliced
½ oz Napa cabbage ,sliced into 1inch chunks
½ oz mushrooms, thinly sliced
½ oz carrots, thin strips
½ oz mixed zucchini and squash strips
½ oz white onions, julienned
½ tsp. minced ginger
½ tsp. minced garlic
½ tsp salt
1 Tbsp Korean red chili pepper flakes
1 Tbsp cooking oil
3 cups of seafood broth
1. Cook the noodles, drain and set aside.
2. Heat the wok, add oil, ginger, garlic and stir for 30 seconds.
3. Add all the seafood. Stir-fry for one minute.
4. Add all vegetables and stir-fry for one minute.
5. Add seafood broth and bring to a boil for three minutes.
6. Reduce heat to medium simmer and let cook for 5 more minutes.
7. Add salt and red chili pepper flakes.
8. Pour soup with all ingredients into the bowl over noodles.
Cook Time: approx 15 minutes